Trade Bulletin guarantees your press releases will appear on many top tier media sites, such as Hindustan Times, Zee News, Zee Business, Business Standard, Times of India, News18, First Post, Live Mint and much more.
Normally, It takes 24-48 hours for your press release to be live on news and media sites after your press release is approved by our editorial team. It will maximum takes 7 business days to receive a full report with all live links.
You should not include any inappropriate content in the press release, In case the content/company/individual is found to be promoting fake or illigal things, Trade Bulletin is autherised to get the PR removied from all the media sources.
Designed for businesses of all sizes, Trade Bulletin connects marketers and communicators to journalists, editors, and online publishers around the world. Trade Bulletin’s powerful media engagement agency include a press release publisher, hosted newsrooms, press release analytics, multimedia distribution, and a media CRM system.
Trade Bulletin does not offer guest posting services currently. We do however offer affordable Press Release distribution services which may be a good addition to your marketing efforts.
Trade Bulletin guarantees that your release will be distributed through the oldest, largest, most well-respected news sites for press releases in India. We’ll provide you a complimentary report as proof.
Unfortunately, our news site partners, which charges nearly INR 11,999 to issue a 500-word press release, charges us for every press release we issue. While we would love to issue a free press release for you and show you how great our service is, we just cannot absorb the cost required to do so.
Yes, We do offer a discount if personally asked.
Yes, We love to work with our fixed clients. Subscription is available at best pricing according to Industry type.
All press releases are scheduled before 11:00am IST unless the same-day distribution is requested. We process most orders on the next workday basis.
Press release orders which we receive during one workday are scheduled for distribution on the next workday unless you select a later distribution date.
The great thing about press releases is that lots of people see an instant increase in visibility on the search engines just because of the fact that your company or product name is mentioned in a press release that’s out there on a lot of different websites. The goal for press releases should be to get that media coverage and to stay committed to the process of engaging the media with varying types of press releases.
We believe that the SEO game is just that. If press releases were a magic wand in which you achieved long-term rankings, Google would change their algorithm. Google is smart, and we think that rather than “gaming the search engines,” you should simply issue great content, make sure you put those press releases on your own website, because they are keyword-rich, with a lot of great content, and you are the author, but we wouldn’t waste any time chasing press release services that promote that they can have you rank on page one of Google, because you will generally see that happen for your company and product/service name anyway.
- We do not accept press releases related to lawsuits or has negative connotations.
- We do not accept press releases discussing specific case details and trial proceedings.
- We do not accept press releases that allege illegal or unethical behavior on the part of another party.
- We do not accept press releases on the grounds of being offensive or inflammatory, or that one party alleges illegal or unethical behavior on the part of another party.
- We do not accept press releases that allege breach of contract on the part of another party or otherwise threaten any party with litigation.
- We do not accept press releases that make false or misleading claims regarding the identified sponsor or any third party or the products or services of the identified sponsor of any third party.
- We do not accept press releases that contain the only opinion.
- We do not accept press releases that are duplicated content.
- We do not accept press releases that promote illegal content.
- We do not accept press releases that promote mortgage, payday, cash, short-term or long-term loan services.
- We donot accept press releases that promote dating products, escort, explicit content, sexual enhancement products or supplements.
- We do not accept press releases that promote weaponry, firearms, and armory related releases.
- We do not accept press releases that promote psychic reading, alternative treatment, and related releases.
- We do not accept press releases containing radical or political opinions/views.
- We do not accept press releases regarding government boards, agencies, ministries, policies, administrations, offices.
- We do not accept press releases containing radical religious opinion/view.
- We do not accept press releases with intent to harm or defame.
- We do not accept press releases containing unauthorized stock ticker symbols.
- We do not accept press releases that promote online gambling and make money online.
- Trade Bulletin does not accept topics regarding alcohol, drugs, tobacco, e-cigs, green coffee, raspberry ketones, HCG, Kratom, Garcinia Cambogia, and more.
- We do not accept topics regarding illegal device unlocking, rooting or jail-breaking of devices.
- We do not accept press releases that announce discounts, bonuses, price cuts, sales, coupon codes or anything related to the promotion of products/services, advertorials or news about promotions.
- We do not accept press releases that read like an article without news value.
- We do not accept press releases about affiliate product reviews, product reviews or trials that are excessively promotional.
- We do not accept press releases about new website launches, new blog posts or content that generally does not carry a news value.
- We do not accept press releases about the supplement and weight loss.
- We do not accept press releases about procedures for body modification and cosmetics.
- We do not accept press releases about explosives, guns, weapons.
- We do not accept press releases about alcohol, Illicit drugs, tobacco.
- We do not accept press releases about dating, adult and sex, sexual reproductive health.
- We do not accept press releases regarding pirated software, cracks, APK, and more.